Wednesday 21 March 2012

First Blog post

Hi,

This is my first blog post - I am always very envious when I look at other peoples blogs and have always wanted to create one that I update - I have tried it before but failed miserably!

So here it is attached to our webiste so I have no excuse

I am Kate, married with 4 children and in my early (very early!) Thirties (OMG that sounds so old!)
I am no writer, but I do along with my husband Mark run our lovely maternity and baby store in a lovely town called Barnstaple, North Devon and hope you will enjoy my blog.

I hope to share with you my experiences of being a mum, wife and shop owner over my coming posts

Feel free to follow the blog (I think thats how it works) and if any rather more experienced bloggers out there want to give me some advice and tips that would be most welcome

Kate
http://www.glowmaternityandbaby.co.uk


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate! I've just started a blog too and have no idea what I'm doing lol!

    Follow me at http://beadsboxesandbabypoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! I too blog (occasionally) about family life and home education in barnstaple.www.theberrybush.blogspot.com
    Enjoy your blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am glad to see you have finally started your Glow blog and I am looking forward to keeping up to date with all your news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments - Is this how I reply to you?
    Kate

    ReplyDelete