Thursday 22 March 2012

Think I'm getting the hang of it now

Think I might even enjoy being a "blogger" - So today started early with Luka our youngest (22 months) waking my up by kissing me (bless! but it was 6am) spend the morning dashing about trying to get 7 year old son to brush teeth, choose lunch etc and trying to get older son (nearly 13) out of bed
Chloe our eldest is 14 and is brilliant at getting herself up, ready and off to school.
Ryan got up 5 mins before walking out of the door, and Mark walked Cayden (7) to school and left me with Luka who has a day off nursery on a Thursday.

It was my Thursday to open the shop so Mark got back from the school run and took over getting Luka dressed whilst I went to open up

Been a quiet morning in the shop, so have managed to unpack the pink lining order, get the new ones uplisted on our website and blogged posted about them on twitter and facebook


Phoned been non stop, lots of suppliers inviting us to their stands at the weekend for the Harrogate baby trade show which I am super excited about - We have lots of orders to place and on the look out for some new interesting items

The sun is out in Barnstaple today, so i'm hoping Mark will do a swap with me at school pick up time so I can walk to pick Cayden up with Luka as have a night of working on harrogate orders

No comments:

Post a Comment